If you are continuously being asked to upload documents, or are getting an error when trying to do so, we’re here to help.
Here are some common reasons you would be asked to upload documents to your account multiple times:
- Names on your ID and bank statement do not match the name entered into your GoFundMe account
- The ID or passport you are uploading is expired
- Bank statement shows a credit union member number rather than an account number
- Bank statement is more than 12 months old
- Bank document does not show your name, the last four digits of your account number, and your bank’s logo
Here are some steps to take:
- Check your ID/passport and bank statement to ensure your name matches on both
- If they don't match, you will need to contact our team for assistance. Please use the form linked below.
- Contact the bank to ask them for a new document showing your name, last four digits of your account number, and bank logo. Or, you can uploaded a voided check.
Once you have taken the above steps, please complete this form to get help uploading your documents.