First, please note that GoFundMe campaigns must be tied to a single individual, and they must have their full name appear on the campaign. GoFundMe campaigns cannot be used anonymously; we have this policy in place to promote transparency.
This also helps your donors feel more comfortable contributing by showing them who is collecting the funds, and gives them a point of contact in case they have any questions.
Please also note that if your account is connected to a Facebook profile, you won't be able to edit your name without disconnecting your Facebook profile first.
To change your name from a desktop or laptop computer:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account at https://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Clicca sul tuo nome in alto a destra.
- Clicca su Impostazioni dell'account.
- Modifica il tuo nome e clicca su Salva le impostazioni nella parte inferiore della schermata.
To change your name from a mobile browser:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner (button with 3 lines)
- Tap "Account Settings"
- Tap your name to make any changes
- Scroll down and tap "Save Settings" to save your changes.
- You will see a notification that says "Name change saved!"