Donors are able to leave comments with their donations which will be displayed on your fundraiser page. Although you can't reply to a comment, you can send a message directly to donors by using the thank you note function. If you would prefer not to allow donors to leave comments, you can disable them using the steps below.
How to turn comments off
To turn all comments off from a desktop or mobile:
- Click "Manage" on the fundraiser you want to disable comments on
- Click "Edit and Settings" next to your fundraiser title (or if you're on a mobile device, simply choose "Edit" from the bottom menu bar)
- Scroll down to "Fundraiser Settings" at the bottom
- Untick the box next to "Allow donors to leave comments on my fundraiser"
To turn off all comments from the app:
- Select your fundraiser and click the "Edit" tab at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll down to "Fundraiser Settings"
- Toggle the "Allow donors to leave comments on my fundraiser" option on or off
NB: If someone is leaving harassing comments on your fundraiser, we recommend turning off the commenting feature on your fundraiser and notifying our team.