We strongly suggest that you have a look at our top articles to see if you can quickly find your answer:
Concerned about a Fundraiser?
If you're concerned about a potentially fraudulent fundraiser, you can report it to our Trust and Safety team. Learn more about reporting a fundraiser here.
Important: Please don't report your own fundraiser in an effort to contact our support team. Doing so will result in additional delays for your fundraiser.
How to contact our team:
- Click the "Contact us" button on the right or at the bottom of each Help Centre article.
- Engage with our HelperBot, Ray, to see if it can help find your answer.
- If your question is still not answered, Ray will gather your information for our team and then connect you via chat or email.
Please keep the following in mind when contacting our team:
- Please provide the exact email address you used to create your GoFundMe account or make a donation.
- If you're not sure which email address you used, please tell us about any alternative emails you may have used or provide the fundraiser link that you're writing about.
- If you're writing on behalf of someone else, please include their email address or ask that person to get in touch with us directly. For security reasons, we can only share account information with the email address on file.