If someone gives you a donation outside of GoFundMe, you can add it to your campaign as an Offline Donation so it will count towards your goal. You won't be charged any fees on Offline Donations, since those funds aren't processed through GoFundMe. Please note that ‘Offline Donations’ only work on Personal campaigns and cannot be added to Certified Charity campaigns.
From a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Sign into your GoFundMe account
- Click ‘Show Campaign Activity’ at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Add Offline Donation’
- Enter the donation information and press ‘Continue’
From a mobile phone, please:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Scroll down and tap ‘Add Offline Donation’
- Enter the donation information and tap ‘Add Donation’
From the GoFundMe app, please:
- Visit your Dashboard and tap the recent donations underneath your main image.
- Click the ‘+’ in the top right hand corner
- Enter the donation information and tap ‘Save’
Once you complete the appropriate steps, your donor's name, donation amount, and comment will appear on your campaign. You can even send them a thank-you note now! Learn more.
Remember, Offline Donations are not charged any fees and you won't be able to withdraw them later.