Fundraisers with compelling images that relate to the cause you’re raising funds for can promote engagement from potential donors, which can lead to increased donations. If you don't have a specific photo you'd like to use, you can use these templates on Canva to create a unique visual for your fundraiser!
When considering what images to choose, ask yourself a few questions:
- How does this image help tell my story?
- What feelings does this image evoke?
- What kind of image would inspire me to donate?
Once you’ve selected an image to include in your fundraiser, keep these tips in mind:
- The photo size is recommended to be 720 x 405
- You’ll want to use JPEG, PNG, or BMP as the file type
- The file size should be larger than 100 KB and smaller than 2 MB
- Make sure your image is clear
- If you’re using someone else’s image, consider whether you have the rights to use it
How to upload your photo
Our platform requires that you select a main image or video in order to launch your fundraiser, but you can edit that at any time by following these steps after signing into your account:
- Click “Your fundraisers,” and then select the fundraiser you would like to edit
- Select “Edit & Settings,” and the select the “Photo” tab
- Click the “Change” button, and then select “Upload photo”
- Select your desired image, and then select “Save”