Pictures and videos can help share your story and impact your donors in a significant way. When adding a picture, you'll want to be sure to select images that are good quality and highlight your fundraiser.
You can add photos in two places on your fundraiser:
- Your main image - This is what appears at the top of your fundraiser. It's also the image that will appear when you share your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Your story - This appears below the main image. You can add as many pictures and/or videos as you'd like.
To edit your pictures/videos that you've already added to your fundraiser:
- Sign into your GoFundMe account and select "My Campaigns"
- Choose the "Edit Fundraiser" button under your fundraiser title (or if you're on a mobile device, simply scroll down and choose "Edit")
- Select "Photo" to change your main image, and select "Story" to edit the photos/videos you added to your story
Troubleshooting tips for uploading a photo
- Make sure your image isn't too small. We recommend pictures that are 550 pixels wide by 300 pixels tall or photos with a similar aspect ratio.
- Make sure your image is horizontally-oriented. Portrait-oriented pictures don't appear as well as your main image.
- Try using another web browser or device if the photo upload tool is not working.
Note: If you are uploading a video, it will need to be uploaded to YouTube first. Then, you can add the YouTube link to your video onto your fundraiser page.