To enable your network to join you in telling the story and sharing special memories, they will be able to post photos to your campaign along with their comments or donations. Their photos and comments will appear at the bottom of your campaign page, as a feed of activity.
You’ll also notice a camera icon located on the bottom right of your main campaign image - clicking that will display all photos added by yourself and supporters together.
While our team works hard to quickly monitor all uploaded photos and text, you always have the option to hide or delete visitor comments or toggle comments on or off.
To hide or delete comments:
- Sign in to your account at http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Comments"
- Select the three dots to the right of the comment you wish to edit
- You can choose to "Hide comment" or "Delete comment"
If you "Hide comment", you can always reverse this and pick "Show comment". Deleting a comment will remove the comment permanently.
Note: Hiding a comment is not yet available on the GoFundMe app.
To turn comments off:
- Sign in to GoFundMe at http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Choose the green "Edit" button under your campaign title (or if you're on a mobile device, simply scroll down instead and choose "Edit")
- Select the "+ Additional options" button
- Change the option that works for your campaign.
You'll see a couple options here to either only allow your donors to leave a comment or to let anyone leave a comment on your page. In cases where you allow public comments, they will need to connect their Facebook for verification purposes.
If someone is leaving harassing comments on your campaign, please contact our team immediately.