When making a donation, you can add a comment after finalizing the payment details. You can also follow the steps below to add a new comment or edit an existing comment later.
Please note, you will only be able to edit your donation comment within 14 days of the donation being made. If you would like to edit your comment after 14 days, please contact our team for help.
How to edit your donation comment using your receipt:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select "Add Comment"
- Select the "Edit" icon
- Edit your comment and save
How to edit your donation comment if you have a GoFundMe account:
- Follow this link to sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select your name at the top right of the page
- Select “Donations you've made” from the drop down menu
- Select “Manage” below the correct fundraiser
- Select the "Edit" button and make desired edits
- Select “Save” when you have made your changes
How to edit your donation comment without your receipt or a GoFundMe account:
Please sign up for a GoFundMe account using the same email address that is connected to the donation you have made.
You can select this link to go to our sign-up page now.
Once you have created a GoFundMe account, please follow these steps to view and edit your donation:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of your GoFundMe account.
- Select the “Donations you’ve made” option.
- Select the donation you would like to edit.
You can learn more about the donation process, here