When making a donation, you can add words of support for the GoFundMe organizer after finalizing the payment details. You can also follow the steps below to add new words of support or edit existing messages.
Please note, you’ll only be able to edit your donation within 14 days of the date it was made. If you’d like to edit your message after 14 days, please contact our team for help.
How to edit or add words of support using your receipt:
- Scroll to the bottom of the receipt
- Select "Add a comment"
- Select "Edit", add a comment or make changes, and be sure to save
How to edit or add words of support within your GoFundMe account:
- Select “Donations you've made” from the drop down menu in the top, right corner
- Select “Manage” below the donation you’d like to add or edit words of support for
- Select "Edit" in the "Display" section
- Make your desired edits and Save
How to edit or add words of support without your receipt or a GoFundMe account:
Please sign up for a GoFundMe account using the same email address that’s connected to the donation you made.
Once you’ve created your account, use the "Contact us" button to contact our team, and we can update your account with your past donations. Then you can follow the steps above to make edits and leave words of support.