If you still have the confirmation receipt for your donation, or you have a GoFundMe account, you can edit your name from your end. You can request a new donation receipt if you cannot locate your original email.
How to edit a name on a donation with your donation receipt:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select 'Add a comment'
- Select the pencil seen in the right hand corner, next to ‘Comment’
- Edit your name and save
How to request a new donation receipt:
- Follow the link to our contact form here
- Select “Making or Managing a Donation”
- Select “Requesting a new copy of your receipt”
- Enter the email address used for your donation
How to edit your donation name if you have a GoFundMe account:
- Follow this link to sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select the three lines at the top right of the page
- Select “Donations you've made” from the drop down menu
- Select “Manage” below the fundraiser you donated to that you would like to edit
- Scroll down to “Display name and comment”
- You will be able to view your name and make changes. Select “Save” when you have made your edits.
Note: If you do not see the donation you made, select, “Missing a donation? Please contact us.”
You can learn more, and watch a helpful video about the donation process, here.