You can edit the donation name shown on the fundraiser by following the steps below. If you’d prefer your name not to show at all, please review this article on how to make your donation anonymous.
Please note, you'll only be able to edit your name within 14 days of the donation being made. If you’d like to edit your name after 14 days, please use the “Get help” button to contact our team.
How to edit a name on a donation with your donation receipt:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select 'Add a comment'
- Edit your name and save
How to request a new donation receipt:
- Log in to your GoFundMe account
- Follow this link to request the donation
- Enter the email you used to make the donation in the “Your Email Address” box
- Click “Get Donation Receipt”
How to edit your donation name if you have a GoFundMe account:
- Select “Donations you've made” from the drop-down menu in the top, right corner
- Select “Manage” for the donation you’d like to edit
- Make your desired edits and make sure to Save
If you’re not seeing the donation you’d like to edit, you likely weren’t logged into your GoFundMe account when donating. Use the “Get help” button to contact our team, and we can assist with displaying all donations in your account.