Verifying your phone number allows an extra layer of protection and ensures that you're the only one who can access your funds.
If you do not receive the verification code within 10 minutes of requesting it, please try the following:
- Use a different device. If you’re on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa).
- Use a different browser and make sure you have a strong internet connection. Google Chrome and Firefox are the most reliable.
- Contact your phone provider. Some providers may block text messages that are auto-generated.
- Make sure the phone number is from the same country that you created the fundraiser in.
If you're still having trouble, or if you'd like to receive a voice call instead of a text, please submit this form so that our team can reset the number for you.
How to verify your phone number
- Click “Bank transfers”
- If you haven’t added your number yet, you will be prompted to do so, otherwise click “send code”
- Enter the 5-digit code contained within the text message, and not the number that the code is sent from. You will have 10 minutes to enter the code.
- Click “Verify”