This article explains everything you need to know to make changes to your campaign after it’s already been created.
How to edit your campaign:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Click the horizontal three lines at the top of your screen.
- Choose “My campaigns.” Locate the campaign you’d like to view and click “Manage.”
- Choose the green "Edit" button under your campaign title. On your mobile device, simply scroll down and select "Edit".
From there, you can update the public information shown on the campaign as well as edit the campaign settings by selecting the "+ Additional options" button. Be sure to save your changes before moving on!
For beneficiaries or team members who did not create the campaign, you’ll need to contact the campaign organizer to request that they make changes to the campaign on your behalf. If you reach out to GoFundMe for assistance with edits to your campaign, we will still need the campaign organizer’s permission before we can take action.
From the “Edit” button, you can change:
- Campaign story
- Goal amount
- Campaign title
- Main image of the campaign
Under the + Additional Options button on the “Edit” page, you can change:
- Campaign link
- Add a Team
- Turn on/off Comments
- Turn on/off donations
- Deactivate your GoFundMe
Advice on editing your goal amount
If you reach your campaign goal, your campaign will still continue to accept donations. If you don’t reach your goal, you can still keep your funds.
If you decide to increase your goal amount, we’d recommend posting a campaign update to explain why you made that change and how the additional donations will be used.