If you’re having trouble signing in, first try resetting your password. If that doesn’t work, please try the following:
- Use a different device. If you’re on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa)
- Use a different browser. Google Chrome and Firefox are generally the most reliable
- Try a different internet connection. If you're using mobile data, switching to Wi-Fi or another connection can help.
- Turn off your VPN (if you are using one)
- Clear cookies and cache
- Try signing in with incognito mode or a private browser window
- Temporarily disable your ad blocker, if you are using one
If you still can’t sign in to your GoFundMe account and think someone might have accessed it without your permission, these could be signs of a compromised account:
- Unrecognized charge on your bank statement with a merchant descriptor of GoFundMe
- Donation email confirmation to a fundraiser you do not recognize
- Email confirmation of creating a fundraiser that you did not launch
Please review this article for tips on keeping your account secure. If you think your account has been compromised, please click "Get help".