You will need to enter your phone number when you create a GoFundMe account so that we can send you a verification code. If your phone number changes or you no longer have access to the phone number on file, please make sure that you update your GoFundMe account.
How to change your phone number
You can follow these steps to change the phone number on file after signing into your GoFundMe account:
- Select the "Withdraw" button
- Click the link labeled "Need to change phone number?”
- Select "Continue", which will send a code to the email address associated with your GoFundMe account
- Enter this code on the GoFundMe account
- Click “Change phone number”, and enter the new number
Steps to change phone number shown above.
If you do not have a phone number, you can try any of the options below:
- Sign up with Google Voice
- Sign up for a number from TextNow, a free number you can use to receive texts and phone calls on your computer or tablet in the US or Canada
- Use a Skype number. Our verification codes will work with them, even if you are overseas
- If none of the above work, you can ask a close friend or family member to provide a phone number in the country you signed up with. They'll need to be able to give you the code each time you log in to GoFundMe on a new device. The codes expire in 10-15 minutes, so make sure it's someone that you can easily speak with.
Still having trouble changing your phone number? Please fill out this form so that our team can reset your phone number.