To ensure your account is protected, when you create a GoFundMe campaign, you will be prompted to add a phone number for verification.
- Sign into your GoFundMe account
- Select the "Withdraw" button
- Next, choose the link labeled "Need to change phone number"?
- On the next screen, enter your old phone number and select "Reset". Once your old phone number is verified, you'll be able to enter your new phone number.
Note: If you do not remember your old phone number, please contact us directly at the bottom of this article and we’ll help you reset it. Please be sure that you have a photo of your ID ready.
If you do not have a phone number:
- For customers with Google accounts, you can sign up with Google voice here.
- For our US or Canadian customers, you can sign up for a number from TextNow here. This is a free number you can use to receive texts and phone calls on your computer or tablet.
- If you have one, you can also try using a Skype number. Our verification codes will work with them, even if you are overseas.
- Finally, you can ask a close friend or family member to provide a phone number in the country you signed up with. They'll need to be able to give you the code each time you log in to GoFundMe on a new device. The codes expire in 10-15 minutes so make sure it's someone that you can easily speak with.