To donate anonymously from a desktop or laptop computer:
- Visit the GoFundMe you’d like to support and select the "Donate Now" button
- Choose the "Hide name and comment from everyone but the organizer" option underneath the donation amount and name fields
- Verify your donation information to save your donation as anonymous
From a mobile phone, please:
- Visit the GoFundMe you'd like to support and select the "Donate Now" button
- Once you've confirmed your donation, you'll have the option to share the GoFundMe on Facebook
- On the next page, choose the "Private: Hide my name and comment from the public" option listed below the Comment box
- Select "Continue" to save your donation as anonymous
To make your donation anonymous from your confirmation receipt:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select "Manage" in "My Donations"
- Select "Make donations & comments private" by toggling the switch to the right
If you've already made your donation and you don't have access to the receipt, contact us to make it anonymous. Please note that the organizer and beneficiary will always be able to see your name and comment (if you left one).