Whenever you receive a new donation, you can show your appreciation by sending your donor a thank-you note.
From a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Sign into your GoFundme account
- Click the ‘More’ tab on your Dashboard and select ‘Donations’
- Find the donor you’d like to thank and click ‘Say Thanks’
- At this step, you can send your thank you note on Facebook or through email
From a mobile phone, please:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Scroll down to the donation and donor you’d like to thank
- Tap ‘Thank You’
- When you’re finished, tap ‘Send Thank You’
From the GoFundMe app, please:
- Visit your Dashboard and tap the recent donations underneath your main image.
- You will see a list of your donations starting with the most recent. Tap the ‘Thank’ button next to the donor you’d like to thank and write your message.
- Once you’re finished, tap ‘Send’. You can toggle ‘Save as Template’ on if you wish to save that message as a template for other thank you notes.
Want to send mass thank-you's to all your supporters?
- You can post an update on your campaign and give a public shout-out to your supporters. Choosing to share your update via email ensures that all your donors receive an email copy of the update, too.
- Download a list of your donors' contact information and send them an email yourself. Learn more.