Two (or three, or four) heads are better than one! Teams make it easier to raise money on GoFundMe.
On your teams campaign, the campaign organizer will be able to:
- Add or remove a team member
- Send a message to your team
- Display how much each team member has raised on your campaign
- Set a team photo
- Come up with a team name
You will have the option to remind your teammates to share your campaign. The more they share, the more likely you are to hit your goal! Send a reminder through your dashboard so they know to share the campaign to at least 20 contacts.
Your team members will also have their own features when they sign up! They can:
- Post updates to the campaign
- Thank donors in their own name
- Send messages to the team
- View how much they've raised for the campaign
Follow these directions to set up a team and add team members:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select the 'Team' tab on your dashboard
- Select 'Fundraise as a team'
- Click the green button that says, "Send requests via email" or copy and paste the link provided in a direct message to your team members
Once they accept, your team members will have access to the features listed above, and you will be able to track how much each member has raised on the campaign.