Verifying your phone number allows an extra layer of protection and ensures that you are the only one who can access your funds.
If you do not receive the verification code within 10 minutes of requesting it, please try the following:
- Use a different device. If you’re on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa).
- Use a different browser and make sure you have a strong internet connection. Google Chrome and Firefox are the most reliable.
- Contact your phone provider. Some providers may block text messages that are auto-generated.
- Make sure the phone number is from the same country that you created the fundraiser in.
How to verify your phone number
- Click “Bank transfers”
- If you haven’t added your number yet, you will be prompted to do so, otherwise click “send code” or "Need to change number?" to change the phone number on file
- Enter the 5-digit code contained within the text message, and not the number that the code is sent from. You will have 10 minutes to enter the code.
- Click “Verify”
Please review this Help Center article if you need to change the phone number on your account.