If you haven’t received your funds and it has been more than 5 business days from the date they were sent, then you will likely need to upload documents for verification. Keep in mind, the verification process will take 2 business das. Documents won't be needed for every customer, but it's good to have them on hand in case our payment processors requests them. There are a few ways to do upload documents:
- Check your email inbox for a message titled "Action required - upload documents." From that email, follow the directions to upload your information.
- Click "Withdraw" within your account to see if you're prompted to upload documents there.
Here is what may be needed based on who is withdrawing the funds:
Personal Bank Account
- A government-issued ID
- Must not be expired
- The photo must be in color
- The photo must be clear and show all four corners of the document
- The file size must be at least 100 KB, but no larger than 2 MB
- JPGs work better than PDF formatting
- A banking statement that clearly shows the following:
- Full name
- Bank logo
- Account number
- Sort code (if in the UK/ ROI)
Organization's Bank Account
- Government issued ID of the person withdrawing (cannot be expired)
- A copy of the organization’s governmental registration, such as the organization's Articles of Incorporation
- A document that shows the connection of the individual withdrawing for the organization like a pay stub or an organizational chart
- Organization's bank statement
If you can't find an email from our payment partner, we recommend looking at the other reason your campaign may be on hold.