If you haven’t received your funds and it has been more than 5 business days from the date they were sent, then there is either an error in the bank information, or you will need to upload documents for verification. Keep in mind, the verification process will take 2 business das. Documents won't be needed for every customer, but it's good to have them on hand in case our payment processors requests them. There are a few ways to do upload documents:
- Check your email inbox for a message titled "Action required - upload documents." From that email, follow the directions to upload your information.
- Click "Withdraw" within your account to see if you're prompted to upload documents there.
Here is what may be needed based on who is withdrawing the funds:
Personal Bank Account
- A government-issued photo ID
- Must not be expired
- The photo must be in color
- The photo must be clear and show all four corners of the document
- The file size must be at least 100 KB, but no larger than 2 MB
- JPGs work better than PDF formatting
Examples of acceptable IDs:
Important: If your ID does not show your residential address, you may also need to provide documentation verifying your name and address, such as a lease agreement or utility bill.
- A banking statement that clearly shows the following:
- Full name
- Bank logo
- Account number
- Sort code (if in the UK/ ROI)
Example of an acceptable bank statement:
Organization's Bank Account
- Government-issued photo ID of the person withdrawing (cannot be expired)
- A copy of the organization’s governmental registration, such as the organization's Articles of Incorporation
- A document that shows the connection of the individual withdrawing for the organization like a pay stub or an organizational chart
- Organization's bank statement
If you can't find an email from our payment partner, we recommend looking at the other reason your campaign may be on hold.