If you would like to issue any refunds on your campaign, please reach out to us here.
Please note that refunds cannot be reversed and will be fully returned to the card used within 3-7 business days.
If your GoFundMe account is connected to a Stripe account, you can follow these steps to issue refunds:
- Log in to your Stripe account here
- On the left-hand side, click 'Payments'
- Click the three dots beside the payment you would like to refund and click 'Refund Payment'
- You’ll be prompted to select a reason for your refund before confirming. Once you confirm, your refund will be successfully completed.
- You’ll then see ‘Refunded’ next to the donation, within your Stripe dashboard.
Note: All refunds on Stripe take between 5-10 business days to return to your donor.
If you're not sure if your campaign is set up with Stripe, just contact our team and we'll be happy to help.