Need some extra help? We are here for you. We're a small team here at GoFundMe, and we try our best to help thousands of people every day. We want to make sure that we're keeping track of our conversations, account details, and other specifics that would be lost in a phone conversation so we only offer email and chat support.
Since phone support is not available, you can reach us over email and our new chat feature.
How can we help?
The GoFundMe Help Center is filled with several articles that may have the answer you are looking for. When you get a moment, use the search bar at the top of the page and search for keywords that are related to your question. Here are some examples:
- "Where are my donations?" - Keywords: Missing donations.
- "How can I remove my name from my donation?" - Keywords: Anonymous donation.
- "I need a refund" - Keywords: Refunds.
- "How do I close my GoFundMe campaign?" - Keywords: Deactivate campaign.
If you still can't find your answer, you will need to contact us directly. Please keep the following in mind:
- Please provide the exact email address you used to create your GoFundMe account or donate within your message to our team.
- If you are unsure of the email you used, please let us know other alternate emails you may have used to set up your campaign or the campaign link that you're writing in about.
- If you are writing in on behalf of someone else, please include their email that's connected to their account in your message or ask that person reach out to us directly. For security purposes, we can only share the account information for that individual with the account holder’s email on file.
Please be aware that depending on your request and account details, we may require a picture of your government-issued ID. This will allow us to verify your identity and help you access your account.
Please keep in mind, Chat is a new feature that GoFundMe is still testing. If your concern is something that we can quickly attend to, the option to chat will appear when you contact us. If it does not appear, it likely means that your situation will be better handled via email.
Lastly, if you’re writing to us regarding a suspicious campaign, we recommend that you report it instead. This will kick-start a review by our Trust and Safety team. Learn more about this here.
You can contact us directly by selecting the "Get Help" button below.