We highly suggest checking out our top articles to see if you can quickly find your answer:
Concerned about a Fundraiser?
If you have concerns about a potentially fraudulent fundraiser, you can report it to our Trust and Safety team. Learn more about reporting a fundraiser here.
Important: Please do not report your own fundraiser in an effort to contact our support team. Doing so will result in additional delays for your fundraiser.
How to contact our team:
- Click the “Get help” button at the bottom of each Help Center article.
- Enter your question in the box to see potential answers to your question.
- If your question is still not answered, please complete the short form which provides our team with necessary information.
Please keep the following in mind when contacting our team:
- Please provide the exact email address you used to create your GoFundMe account or make a donation.
- If you are unsure of the email you used, please let us know other alternate emails you may have used or provide the fundraiser link that you're writing about.
- If you are writing on behalf of someone else, please include their email address or ask that person to reach out to us directly. For security purposes, we can only share the account information when communicating through the email address on file.