Our team is here to help you, and we'll make sure that any concerns are addressed as quickly as possible. Although we aren't able to offer phone support, we're confident that we can resolve any issues very quickly through email or live chat.
We've compiled some great resources in our Help Center, and we'd highly suggest checking out our top articles to see if you can find your answer there. Here are some of our most popular articles:
- Requesting a Refund
- Documents Needed for Withdrawing
- How do I Withdraw Money?
- Changing Your Phone Number
Concerned about a Fundraiser?
If you’re writing to us regarding a fraudulent fundraiser, we recommend that you report it instead. This will kick-start a review by our Trust and Safety team. Learn more about reporting a fundraiser here.
Important: Please do not report your own fundraiser in an effort to contact our team for account assistance. Doing so will cause your fundraiser to be reviewed by our team, resulting in additional delays for the fundraiser.
Would you like to get in contact with us?
For all you need to know about connecting with our live support team, check out this quick video, and article below:
How to contact our team via email:
The option to contact our team is located at the bottom of each Help Center article.
You will be prompted to answer a few questions about your inquiry, and these will help us to get a better understanding of your situation. Then, you’ll be able to write your message to our team and ask us your question.
How to contact our team via chat:
You will know that chat is available at the time you’re contacting us if you see both of the options shown above. If you do not see the option to click “Chat now”, please either email our team or check back after one hour to see if chat is available.
Please keep the following in mind when contacting our team:
- In your message, please provide the exact email address you used to create your GoFundMe account or make a donation
- If you are unsure of the email you used, please let us know other alternate emails you may have used to set up your fundraiser or provide the fundraiser link that you're writing in about
- If you are writing on behalf of someone else, please include their email address or ask that person to reach out to us directly. For security purposes, we can only share the account information when communicating through the email address on file
Again, please keep in mind, the GoFundMe Help Center is filled with several articles that may have the answer you are looking for. Before contacting our team, please use the search bar at the top of the page and search for keywords that are related to your question. Here are some examples:
- "Where are my donations?" - Keywords: Missing donations.
- "How can I remove my name from my donation?" - Keywords: Anonymous donation.
- "I need a refund" - Keywords: Refunds.
- "How do I close my GoFundMe fundraiser?" - Keywords: Deactivate fundraiser.