Our team is here to help you! We are not able to offer phone support and do not have a support phone number, but we’re ready to assist you through email and live chat.
For all you need to know about connecting with our live support team, check out this quick video, and article below:
How to contact our team via email:
The option to contact our team is located at the bottom of each Help Center article.
You will be prompted to answer a few questions about your inquiry, and these will help us to get a better understanding of your situation. Then, you’ll be able to write your message to our team and ask us your question.
We appreciate your patience as it may take us several days to respond to your message. We understand the urgency and importance of each and every cause, and are working hard through an extremely high email volume surrounding COVID-19. We'll respond as soon as we can.
If you’re writing to us regarding a fraudulent fundraiser, we recommend that you report it instead. This will kick-start a review by our Trust and Safety team. Learn more about reporting a fundraiser here.
Important: Please do not report your own fundraiser in an effort to contact our team for account assistance. Doing so will cause your fundraiser to be reviewed by our team, resulting in additional delays for the fundraiser.
Please keep the following in mind when contacting our team:
- In your message, please provide the exact email address you used to create your GoFundMe account or make a donation
- If you are unsure of the email you used, please let us know other alternate emails you may have used to set up your fundraiser or provide the fundraiser link that you're writing in about
- If you are writing on behalf of someone else, please include their email address or ask that person to reach out to us directly. For security purposes, we can only share the account information when communicating through the email address on file
How to contact our team via chat:
You will know that chat is available at the time you’re contacting us if you see both of the options shown above. If you do not see the option to click “Chat Now”, please either email our team or check back after one hour to see if chat is available.
Please keep in mind, the GoFundMe Help Center is filled with several articles that may have the answer you are looking for. Before contacting our team, please use the search bar at the top of the page and search for keywords that are related to your question. Here are some examples:
- "Where are my donations?" - Keywords: Missing donations.
- "How can I remove my name from my donation?" - Keywords: Anonymous donation.
- "I need a refund" - Keywords: Refunds.
- "How do I close my GoFundMe fundraiser?" - Keywords: Deactivate fundraiser.